Monday, May 24, 2010

Diet Research 2009

I was researching ways to loose weight on the internet when I came across an article about HCG. What the heck is this, I had never heard of this diet before. So I decided to google this term. There were many sites that claimed loose 40 pounds in 40 days. I said to myself this is another crackpot diet where people are trying to make a quick buck on fools that are desperate to loose weight.

Then I came across a site on youtube...a woman who had documented her weight loss utilizing this diet. I watched her vlogs over and over....and I watched other vlogs on youtube of men and women who had documented their journey on this diet. These people seemed logical, not crackpots, and had great success with their diet journey and actually had kept their weight off. They did not buy fad diets that had you buying meals delivered to your door, they did not spend thousands of dollars, they did not have surgery.

The more research I did, the more I listened to the stories of those people who were brave enough to document their journey, I decided to give this a try. Figured that if it did not work, no harm, but it was worth a try.

This was the beginning of my journey on the HCG Protocol.

1. I ordered the HCG from a pharmacy in India - decided to do sublingual rather than injections as I do not like needles. Ordered 5000 iu to complete the 43 day program.

2. I ordered b12 and collidal silver for sublingual use.

3. I ordered the mixing syringes and dosage syringes from a website.

4. I printed the original HCG protocol written by Dr. Simeon and read and read and read again and again.

5. I went to the store and bought makeup that was mineral based and oil free based and bought aloe vera gel to use for my skin.

Then I waited about 3 weeks to get the HCG from the pharmacy in India. While waiting I decided on a date to start and continued to research on the internet.

1 comment: